Our 2021 "Housing Ends Homelessness" Capital Campaign
The SEC 2021 Capital Campaign goal of $3 million is a significant, important investment. In launching this campaign, SEC and supporters are inviting businesses, community leaders and individuals to make contributions. These contributions are vital and life changing for so many households throughout Colorado. We ask for your generous help to stamp out homelessness.
Our unique and sustainable homes will require community-wide support. Building stability for individuals and families helps build stability for communities.
All donations to the Solid Earth Communities "Housing Ends Homelessness" Capital Campaign will be recognized in a special list of contributors to be published at the conclusion of our campaign. Contributors of $1,000 or more, will be recognized on a permanent, centralized recognition display at the site.
Please note that the following is applicable to both online and offline donors.
1. Information Collected: Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
Contact information: Name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address.
Method of donation: Credit card, check, cash, gift-in-kind.
General information: This includes how you came to hear about us, event attended, any information regarding follow-up, questions, comments, suggestions, potential for future donation, requests to receive information or a request to not be solicited, etc.
2. We do not trade our donor lists with other organizations, nor do we sell our donor lists to other organizations.
3. No Sharing of Personal Information: Solid Earth Communities will not share our donors’ personal information — including both email and physical addresses, and phone number — with any other organizations, nor do we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. Donors’ personal information will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Solid Earth Communities.
4. We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
5. Donors may request not to be solicited in the future. Donors may request not to receive mailings. Donors can contact us to be removed, and opt out from, any active lists held by Solid Earth Communities.
6. Donors may contact Solid Earth Communities to have their personal information removed from our files.
7. How to be removed: To make any requests regarding your privacy, please contact us at (301)585.3068 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify as to your privacy request, to better help us serve your needs. Or you can mail us at:
Solid Earth Communities
8142 Lincoln Avenue
Skokie, Il. 60077
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Solid Earth Communities® prohibits discrimination in all its programs. It is the policy of Solid Earth Communities® to allow individuals who are eligible to apply without regard for race, color, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or political beliefs.
email@example.com • 301.585.3068
Solid Earth Communities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Charitable ID #: 85-2106166
Contributions to Solid Earth Communities may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deduction of your gift.